Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2002 8:56:35 PM EDT
Any one else see the video clip on consuptionjunction.com, in the video section?? How was that done?

Warning!!! dont go to this site with a weak stomach! Most of the stuff there is very disgusting but every once in a while something cool is there...
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 8:58:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I have not seen the video but the Glock 18 is full auto from the factory and I have heard of glock 19 full-auto conversions.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 9:08:55 PM EDT
[#2]
There was a web site that sold this little device that makes your semi glock full auto, I can't find it anymore, they were selling it for around $300.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 9:44:08 PM EDT
[#3]
i was lucky enough to shoot a full auto glock on one occassion. easily the most enjoyable full auto i have ever shot. its a REAL handfull. great fun with 33rd mags. the conversion can be done for under 300$, but sadly, thier are NO pre-86 full auto glock.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 3:31:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 4:27:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I've fired one and have an mpeg clip of it...  let off 3 bursts to empty a 20 round mag.  It runs thru the ammo fast!
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 4:32:25 PM EDT
[#6]
There is a U.S. Patent on a device to covert any glock to a select fire weapon.  I have downloaded it myself, but it is a long time ago.  It is a very simple device, and could probably be manufactured for sale at less than $25.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 6:59:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Here's a link to a video of the Glock convertion being shot. Sweet!

www.scars.com/SCARS/Images/fssgall.mpg

And a link to the guy who does the convertion.

gunnutjoe.tripod.com/Gunnutjoe/id3.html

Link Posted: 3/3/2002 7:03:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 7:33:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Nice video.  I think it needs a slightly longer barrel and a comp. on it .....

Unfortunatly, in my state, full auto was banned.  As in, no 'new' full auto in civilan hands can be brought into the state....(that's my understanding).

This was done long a go.....before Kaliburz was even legal to drive!!!!!

But I do have to admit that this makes the Glock a very versitile weopon.  Put the carbine barrel/stock, Scherer mag, this is one .... you've seen the pics.

Link Posted: 3/4/2002 8:02:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Just a minor correction, IT IS ILLEGAL IN ALL STATES for anyone that does not have a Class 2 firearms manufacture licence to make any full auto weapon.  If a C-2 manufacturer would make one, then only Class 3 dealers or LEO and the military are allowed to own these!  I have seen ONE INSTANCE of a full auto G-17 that was supposed to be transferable.  Needless to say the value of this gun is out of this world!

As for Glock's patents, I believe there are actually three that describe different ways to convert a glock to full auto.  I have two of them posted in my PDF library at www.quarterbore.com/library

WARNING, owning or building one of these conversion devises is considered to be the same a owning an illegal machine gun in the eyes of the ATF.

"Be responsible, pay your taxes, buy transferable machine guns with the appropriate forms, don't go to jail!"

Quarterbore
www.Quarterbore.com
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 10:46:47 AM EDT
[#11]
I saw the Glock 18 demoed at a trade show two years ago and wasn't that impressed. It appeared to be a very hard-to-control handful as a machine pistol. IMHO, it'd require the shoulder stock for any chance of accuracy. Haven't heard of the Glock 19 FA. In my perfect little world, if allowed by those governing us, I'd rather have the H&K MP5-PDW if I needed a small (concealable under a sport coat, anyways) 9mm bullet hose. When drawn from a shoulder holster, its stock unfolds quickly and makes accurate FA fire entirely possible. Of course, YMMV.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top