Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2002 1:44:40 PM EDT
Okay, unfortunately I live in Kalifornia, so my options are limited.  The FAB 10 seems interesting, but I'm confused where they say that it can only have two of the following features: folding stock, bayonet mount, pistol grip, or flash hider/threaded barrel.  

Since it has a fixed magazine, it should not be affected by the assault weapon ban (federal or state).  Are they just covering their own rear end, or is their some other law that I don't know about?

Also, on an off chance, does anyone have one of these?  How are they?
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 1:56:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 2:12:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh God, I think I'm going to be sick! I cant believe the crap you guys in Cali have to put up with. I feel for you...but I would agree with Troy.
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 6:14:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 2:01:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm considering the FAB-10; just would like to get feedback from other regarding craftsmanship, quality, performance, and CA legal issues.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top