Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2002 6:52:03 AM EDT
I saw an Eagle Arms pre ban at a show the other week. Telescopic stock, flat top with carry handle included. From the ealy 90's. Appeared to be unfired. From a private collector. Had a price of $1650 OBO. I'm thinking if i could get him down to $1,500 i might do it. No papers is a plus. What do you think?
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 8:11:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Doc,
does the rifle come with the box ?
Is the barrel stainless ?
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 8:52:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Doc, It depends how much you like it. Far be it from me to tell you paid too much. Around Ar. that would seem a little high. My current M-4 project started life as a Olympic pre ban complete lower. I bought the lower and let the seller keep the upper for 600.00. Next I purchased a complete M-4 upper with bolt assembly for 400.00. That's the basic rifle. A call to Sableco for tritium site, reflex II, front and back sling things, ARMS 40, adds another 575.00 or so. After that some basic gunsmithing from Kurt's and a local 2-tone moly coat(camo!) and I'll have about 1800.00 in the rifle with all the bells and whistles.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 10:13:13 AM EDT
[#3]
seb127,
I don't believe he's bought the rifle as yet and that's why I asked a couple of questions for clarification.

Hard for me to price without knowing those two answers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top