Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2002 11:22:08 AM EDT
Are these variations as good or better than the chinese.  I currently own a chicom with threaded barrel and milled trigger group and am debating whether or not to sell mine and purchase the yugo.  Basically I like the "trickness" factor of the Yugo with all the bells and whistles that are legal.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 9:00:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 9:42:32 PM EDT
[#2]
On thing to consider is that the Yugo's do not have a chrome bore.  If you shoot surplus ammo, which is almost always  corrosive, in your SKS, I'd stick with the Chinese.  The two Yugo's I've looked at in person had horrible bores.  Of course, if you're buying it to mostly hang on a wall, then, as you well know, the Yugo's or Albanians are the SKSs' of choise.z
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 10:02:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I also was interested in the Yugo SKS.  Is is possible to change the barrel to a chromed one?  That would in my mind make it a good purchase.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top