Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2002 3:01:49 PM EDT
I traded for 35 colt and universal 20 rounds mags ,most are marked .223 all are used , some slightly to not at all.   What are they worth and what would you do with them..
No they are not free, cheap or for gifting ,,,lol.   But I do like to trade.
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 3:07:49 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I traded for 35 colt and universal 20 rounds mags ,most are marked .223 all are used , some slightly to not at all.   What are they worth and what would you do with them..
No they are not free, cheap or for gifting ,,,lol.   But I do like to trade.

What are they worth: about $20-$25 each
what would you do with them: use them

Link Posted: 2/23/2002 3:10:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Used, they are worth between $10 and $20 each depending on condition. Brand new can fetch up to $30. I will give you 15 for a few- (3-4?) if you are interested in parting with them. Finish condition is not important to me as I will be refinishing them anyway, but they must be straight. Let me know via E-mail if you are interested.

Link Posted: 2/23/2002 5:08:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Load em' UP

Link Posted: 2/23/2002 5:11:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Blackeye has step 1

Step 2: Unload em  
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 6:42:57 PM EDT
[#5]
lonegunman,

my dogs birthdate is next week....! need his addy ??
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 9:40:11 PM EDT
[#6]
i would keep a good amount,and sell some too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top