Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2002 12:31:00 AM EDT
I went into a local store today to look and see what was new or on sale. I had been thinking of buying another pistol, but had no idea what I wanted. A distinct little pistol stood out in what is usually the "Glock  area". It was a Walther P22. I hadn't heard of them, and asked to check it out. I was immediately sold, but leery of buying something that I was totally unfamiliar with. I handed it back to think about it and ask some questions. While doing so, another guy asked to so it also. Turns out it was the last one of five in stock. That was it, I had to have it. It was getting too much attention and selling to fast to be a P.O.S. I did some research and found it to be a well made good value. Plus it was only $250. I might go back and order another just for the heck of it.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 6:29:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one..I love it!  I'm suppressing it, too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top