Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2002 4:51:35 PM EDT
I read in the 2002 Glock Autopistol mag that glock now have a key lock that disables the weapon.

Anyone seen one yet?
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 7:04:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 7:57:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I put one that replaces the rear plate in the slide in my G36, all it takes is a quick turn of a handcuff key.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 12:01:02 PM EDT
[#3]
www.ghostblock.com   I put one in my 26, never know the thing is there, till you need it. Also, the 'smith that put it in said that on some models it replaces what is one of the few weak parts inside a Glock...a teeny platic part, if I recall ; the firing pin bushing. More safety, more reliability. Sounded like a win/win to me. You decide.              Stay safe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top