Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2002 9:42:07 AM EDT
Is this a good rifle? whats the story on the 22mm gernade launcher?

www.gunsamerica.com/fast.cgi should I get this one? it is the third one down.

and whats a C&R?
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 10:51:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I picked up one of these about a month ago. The price was $169 at a gunshow in MD. Shoots really nice, fun tool to have. The grenade launcher/muzzel brake looks good but is pretty much useless IMHO. As far as C&R, I don't know what that means. For a buck sixty-nine, get it. It's a fun gun to shoot for cheap. Ammo's cheap too, $89/1000 rnds of Wolf. Why use good stuuf in this gun.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 10:53:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Has anyone ever bought a gun online from this place?
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 10:59:36 AM EDT
[#3]
C&R is Curios & Relic.  It refers to the Curios & Relic Federal Firearms License that one can get to buy old firearms and not have to transfer through a dealer.  If you buy that SKS from gunsamerica.com, you'll have to transfer it through a regular FFL, paying the transfer fee and possibly sales tax (here in NE, anyway).  With a C&R FFL, you can get it shipped straight to you.  If you collect milsurp firearms, this is probably the way to go.  I'm considering getting mine since the $30 C&R FFL fee will negate the sales tax and transfer fee on just the first rifle.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 7:59:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought one today. I got what they call the collector grade for $249 bucks. Thing is in like new condition. Bore is as shiny as a new one could possibly be. Wood has hardly any marks on it. Blueing is good for a gun thats been around for what 50 years? Even though its a collector grade it'll sure get shot....maybe tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 9:43:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Where did you get it at?,kyarcher
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 11:05:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Got it at Centerfire Systems...Versailles,Ky
800-950-1231. Guy said they only had 8 left when I bought mind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top