Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2002 4:53:29 PM EDT
i want something tight, not too thick, just really something to keep the bite of wind off (i love shooting, even in winter and the only range i have is outdoor)
anyhow, ive been thinking about these Hellstorm "tactical" gloves, anyone have some?  
right now i either go without or use some old leather gloves ive got, but they're a but strange in the trigger finger (the seam is in the way)

thanks
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 4:55:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the Nomex flight gloves, the seams around the fingers are kind of in the way too but they're light and tough.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 5:04:47 PM EDT
[#2]
i used to have a pair of those (got em at the PX a couple years ago) now i've lost them and around here they cost almost $30 at a local surplus store.  im not paying that much for those gloves,  the trigger finger seam drove me crazy...the other ones were ok though

Link Posted: 2/14/2002 5:36:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Go to a Harley-Davidson dealer and try some of the riding gloves.  Pretty good leather, inside-sewn seams and sizes large enough for American hands.  I've got half-gloves for summer and full-finger for cooler times.  There's usually several different styles and I try to get the thinnest, softest leather for better trigger control.  Know some guys use golf gloves for tighter fit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top