Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2002 10:36:02 AM EDT
Would these be particularly accurate using nice ball ammo (hirtenbirger)?  Are the actions smooth/strong?  What are the sights like?

thanks
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 12:28:09 PM EDT
[#1]
If memory serves me, I beleave I saw one that was converted down at the range.  The guy was having problems with ejection due to the rim on the 308 case being smaller.  As far as the rifle being a POS, if have never owned one, but the write ups on the rifle weren't good.
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 1:42:00 PM EDT
[#2]
A friend of mine has one.  It would be an awesome rifle if it worked reliably.  Rugged, decent sights, etc.  Problem is, reliability is indeed sporadic at best.
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 4:24:48 PM EDT
[#3]
"Just Say No."  Besides, any weapon from that country is bloody ugly to boot.
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 7:24:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I tried firing one of them once.  The damn thing never fired a shot.  Every time I rack the bolt and pulled the trigger a little white flag popped out of the muzzle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top