Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2002 2:44:40 PM EDT
Friend's wife has one of these cheap .22's . They got it used , so no manual. Anybody know how to break the thing down? I've worked on my share of guns, but this little thing has me stumped.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 2:48:46 PM EDT
[#1]
yeah, get a boat, row out into the middle of a lake and throw the thing in the water.i bought one of those things for about 50.00 because i didn'tknow better.  i gave it away, to someone i didn't like very much.   don't dry fire it.... EVER.  also make sure the magazine isn't gouged anywhere, it activates the magazine safety, rendering it even more unfireable.
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 2:57:04 PM EDT
[#2]
My friend has one of those, and she loves it. There was some problem with the magazine, but once that was ironed out, it was a good pistol. She likes small guns because she has elbow joint injuries, and large guns hurt. Personally, the damn thing has too many safeties and I'd never be able to undafe it fast enough.
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 4:35:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 12:12:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Troy:

Thanks! The release was evidently jammed. Just took a good hit to get it loose. Thanks again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top