Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2002 9:17:10 PM EDT
Does anyone have one of these?  I just discovered them about five minutes ago..how long they been out?

What is the going price?

thanks
medcop
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 1:45:57 AM EDT
[#1]
You mean the XD9 and the XD40? $479 retail - $379 on gunbroker.com. Springfield bought the marketing rights from HS Arms and renamed the HS2000 to XD9 and put the Springfield name on it. XD40 is the .40 cal version. Been out about since last September. .357 Sig coming out soon.
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 2:49:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I am talking about the 1911 style Springfield with the light rail...not sure what the model number is.

medcop
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 5:27:38 AM EDT
[#3]
The Springfield 1911s with the light rails are called the "Operators".
www.springfield-armory.com/prod-pstl-1911-trpo.shtml
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 8:17:55 AM EDT
[#4]
My bad. They're the same at the Mil Spec and the TRP except with a light rail. I think they came out last year. Hmmm... the "Operator" light rail adds only a few more dollars (retail) to the TRP but almost $200 more to the Mil Spec.

Edit: I just found four on gunbroker.com. A Mil Spec Operator is priced at $549 and with 8 hours left on the auction, nobody has bid on it. There's also a TRP Operator for $1105 cash price. I don't know the sellers, but they both have good ratings.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top