Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2002 8:21:00 PM EDT
Are they OK to deal with? May order a new Bushmaster pper from them.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 9:15:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I have ordered a few times from them. Ed is not real quick to respond to e-mails so if your an impatient type use the phone.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 9:59:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I got my Bushmaster from them.  No problems.

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
NRA Life Member - www.nra.org
GOA Life Member - www.gunowners.org
SAF Supporter - www.saf.org
SAS Supporter - www.sas-aim.org

Link Posted: 2/10/2002 10:57:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Several orders here with no problems at all. Highly recommend. Ditto what David said. Order by phone.
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 2:01:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Decent prices however, he advertises as Bushmaster quality parts but I can assure you the bolt carrier he sends is not bushmaster.
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 2:07:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 3:07:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought a Bushmaster upper half from Ed a couple of years ago and have recently sent it back for service and he has been great to deal with both times.  Call him up and talk to him and find out. My local smith couldn't handle my problem and Ed had it fixed in no time and gave me a call.
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 5:33:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Bought a bunch of AR spacegun stuff from Ed recently. He came through as promised and I wouldn't hesitate doing business with him again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top