Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2002 4:46:18 PM EDT
It was a pump version of an SAR that they had disabled the gas system on. It was called a PAR-1, used standard AK mags, and was uglier than hell. The seller claimed that there were only 50 of these things made. Anyone else seen one of these?
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 5:32:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I belive this was already mentioned here.  I believe it is Century's doing.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 8:24:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I believe it is Century's doing.

those basterds, why must they play god.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 11:37:24 PM EDT
[#3]
why is it everytime i go to a beanie-baby/jerky show all these guys with guns show up????
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 11:45:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I believe it is Century's doing.

those basterds, why must they play god.

Maybe to make it California legal.

Kyle
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 11:58:24 PM EDT
[#5]
hahahahhaa Beanie baby/jerky show...U got it right on brother!! I went to a gunshow once, paid freakin 5 bucks for like an 8 table show, and 80% was non gun related CRAP!!! its a gunshow, lets see more guns, less junk (allthough that jerky is better then the consession stand ripoffs!!)
and as for that AK I have seen a few I think it is for those poor californians who my heart goes out to, for not being allowed to own Hi-cap semi autos!
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 12:36:20 AM EDT
[#6]
You must be talking about the Hillsboro shows.
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 5:02:29 AM EDT
[#7]
What I don't get is the fact that even though it's a pump action why didn't they leave on the bayo lug and maybe put on a flash suppressor. Finally a rifle that can have evil features but still doesn't. Besides, it may be CA legal but the mags will still be a bitch.
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 5:08:40 AM EDT
[#8]
You saw someone NOT selling Beanie Babies or beef jerky.....
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 5:17:31 AM EDT
[#9]
No, no beanie babies or beef jerky. But Colt M4 uppers for $1,200!!! hock.gif
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 5:40:56 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You saw someone NOT selling Beanie Babies or beef jerky.....

They were selling the "last eye-glass cleaner you would ever need".
hehehehe

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top