Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2002 3:46:38 PM EDT
has anyone used the horizontal Z-M Weapons grip?
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 6:07:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Horizontal?  Or do you mean vertical?
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 6:16:43 PM EDT
[#2]
no man,

Horizontal as in mitionary position
check out
http://www.zmweapons.com/images/Horzgrip.jpg

cool hu?
but does it work?
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 6:27:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Ummm... each to their own I guess.  I won't be trying it.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 6:27:54 PM EDT
[#4]
It's just an attempt to get around Kalifornia's pistol-grip problem.  I don't know if Kommiefornia accepts this as a replacement, but I've heard of people using it.  Otherwise, it serves no purpose.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 6:38:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I am looking at it for the "conspicuous protrusion" statement in the awb legislation.
it is shown with a folding stock in post pan configuration.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 12:31:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 12:53:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Yuck !!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 12:59:13 AM EDT
[#8]
I have been thinking about this product.  While it may help to get around the AW laws, it seems a little unsafe.  Aside from the fact that it looks uncomfortable to shoot, it seems that the only way to hold the gun by the handle is with your finger on the trigger.  Can you correct me on this?
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 4:48:38 AM EDT
[#9]
No pistol grip, no assault weapon.
Go ahead and add a folder or a collapsable stock or a bayo lug or a grenande launcher or a flash hider.....
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 5:28:35 AM EDT
[#10]
If you use this grip on a post-ban, since you got rid of the pistol grip, then you can add 1 more feature, like a collapsible stock, or a flash hider.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 11:55:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 5:27:58 PM EDT
[#12]
California SUCKS!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 5:40:02 PM EDT
[#13]
I hope ZM has not sold a single one of those abominations.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 5:53:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's just an attempt to get around Kalifornia's pistol-grip problem.  I don't know if Kommiefornia accepts this as a replacement, but I've heard of people using it.  Otherwise, it serves no purpose.

No, it's to get around the Federal law, so that you can install a (ZM) folding stock (or some other evil feature) on a post-ban gun.  The PRK bans all AR15s by name, regardless of features, so replacing the pistol grip makes no difference.

-Troy

No, it's to get around Kalifornia law.  Since NOBODY in their right freaking mind would trade a pistol grip (for this atrocity) to get a flash suppressor, bayonette lug or collapsible stock.  Kalifornia, however, has banned pistol grips on just about anything (without registration), so some poor desperate saps are gonna put this abortion on their AR.  Kalifornia has indeed banned the AR15 by name, but they went on to ban ARs (and about everything else) on FEATURES (specifically the pistol grip).  If you live outside Kalifornia, and pistol grips are legal (pre OR post ban), would you, in your right mind, put this nightmare on your AR just to get the other features?  I thought not.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 10:14:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 3:28:26 AM EDT
[#16]

No, it's to get around Kalifornia law.  Since NOBODY in their right freaking mind would trade a pistol grip (for this atrocity) to get a flash suppressor, bayonette lug or collapsible stock.  Kalifornia, however, has banned pistol grips on just about anything (without registration), so some poor desperate saps are gonna put this abortion on their AR.  Kalifornia has indeed banned the AR15 by name, but they went on to ban ARs (and about everything else) on FEATURES (specifically the pistol grip).  If you live outside Kalifornia, and pistol grips are legal (pre OR post ban), would you, in your right mind, put this nightmare on your AR just to get the other features?  I thought not.  

that was my question.
why is it an abortion.
i can "operate" my M1A with out a pistol grip so why do i need one on my ar-15?    

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top