Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2002 10:59:33 AM EDT
I'm looking at getting a new hard case. I have been using Starlight Case and have liked them. But I have seen repeatedly on the board that Pelican is made better.
Since no one carries them local I was hoping some on could get me some pics of the there case. I was looking at the 1700 in particular.
I would like to get close up pic of the hinges, o-ring seat, vent, latch mechanism and any thing else you can think of. If some could ether post them or email them to me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the Help.
Clinth
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 11:05:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Where in Alaska are you?

In Anchorage, Frigid North carries them.  I told them my business name for a discount and got the 1750 for around $170.  I believe they usually have the 1700 in stock as well.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 11:58:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm in North pole, near Fairbanks. Email me thier number maybe I will call them.

Clinth
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 1:36:08 PM EDT
[#3]
mail call
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 1:55:07 PM EDT
[#4]
The gunsnetwork photo album is down so I can't post the photos so I'll send them to your mail.

It's a Pelican 1750, I like it just fine but my nect hardcase will probably be a Starlight so I can see if I'm missing anything.

Link Posted: 2/9/2002 11:21:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top