Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2002 10:08:37 PM EDT
Show off what ya got, or what you've done to your factory rifle! I wanna see the coolest mods out there.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 6:58:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Nobody's got any good pics????? C'mon guys.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 7:09:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 7:25:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Some of these are old pics.

Link Posted: 2/9/2002 8:41:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 2/9/2002 8:49:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't have any guns.  I sold them all after the MMM told me that they were evil.

In other words, I'm a little paranoid about posting pictures of all my guns...especially to somebody with such a low post count.  I think you'll find many other people feel the same way.  No offense to you, you're probably a great guy, but the ATF is known to peruse this sight, and they don't need to know what I've got in my inventory.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 8:54:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 11:08:56 AM EDT
[#7]
There are a couple of pics here: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=63832

Here's my LEGP:

Link Posted: 2/9/2002 11:48:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I don't have any guns.  I sold them all after the MMM told me that they were evil.

In other words, I'm a little paranoid about posting pictures of all my guns...especially to somebody with such a low post count.  I think you'll find many other people feel the same way.  No offense to you, you're probably a great guy, but the ATF is known to peruse this sight, and they don't need to know what I've got in my inventory.

Yea; i don't blame you one bit though id have a hard time explaining about my stinger missle collection!
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 11:54:28 AM EDT
[#9]

My Bushy Carbine. A1 stock, M4 hand guards, Bushy post-ban 16" upper, and Jewell triger.

Cheers,
Chris

Link Posted: 2/9/2002 1:07:26 PM EDT
[#10]

close up of my A3
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 3:59:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/9/2002 4:00:58 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Fair enough, I just wanted to look at some other poeople's so I can see new things and maybe get some ideas for doing some new things to my own.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 5:04:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Check out the gun of the day threads.
Smoke some of this while you look.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 5:16:26 PM EDT
[#14]

M16's
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 5:49:11 PM EDT
[#15]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 7:42:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top