Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2002 7:16:17 PM EDT
I just shot the two most amazing guns I have ever seen and/or shot!  My Bushmaster Pre-Ban M4gery was a diiiiiiistant third to these two amazing rifles that I fired tonight.  I will now officially have to sell all my earthly possesions to have these guns for myself, mwahahahahaaaa.  No seriously, The guns were: 1. A black AUG A2 with a threaded compensator/muzzle break on the end and a full size ACOG on the top.
2. A beautiful SIG550 with vortex type flash supressor and open sights.
Holy fricking toledo batman! I dont even know where to begin.... maybe I should calm down a little bit before I continue this post.
Oh wait, did I mention the Desert Eagle in 440 CorBon?
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 7:25:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you shoot the purple 9mm AUG? Thats an integral SIG FH & did you kill the river or the gong? A chinese dude was the owner?
GG
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 9:03:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Originally Posted By Gun Guru:
Did you shoot the purple 9mm AUG? Thats an integral SIG FH & did you kill the river or the gong? A chinese dude was the owner?
GG

No gong... we were at the bullet trap. And he forgot the purple AUG, but we had my purple bushie...
GG you may be the guy he was telling me about that shoots AR's...
shoot me an email and we will discuss.
Yes he is the (chineese dude) who goes by MBSL on HKPRO
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:34:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Did the gentleman receive two AUG's a few months back at a store near BT?  Just wondering.

Tate
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:46:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I think I know the gentleman in question. Does he also own an impressive selection of HK, Sig and Desert Eagle pistols? First name Mike?
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 4:54:43 PM EDT
[#5]
sorry guys, been out of town...
yes this is mike im referring to...
anyone else shot these guns?
what did y'all think?
am i just coo-coo for cocoa puffs?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top