Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2002 5:41:55 PM EDT
The tax return was just deposited into my account and I will be going to pickup my Mil-Spec Springfield 1911 tomorrow.  Somehow the wife is getting $1000 of it for furniture but that doesnt matter.  I get another gun tomorrow!!!! I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 6:23:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 6:32:02 PM EDT
[#2]
How will I ever sleep tonight.  Maybe I should just go camp out in front of the shop?  Think they would mind?  I'll have warm beverages an donuts with me.  That should make up for any wierdness of me camping on their sidewalk.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 6:59:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats!

Nothing like getting a new toy!
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 9:49:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Congrats!

Nothing like getting a new toy!

Never changes.  I get just as excited about the next one as I did the first one.
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 6:00:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The tax return was just deposited into my account and I will be going to pickup my Mil-Spec Springfield 1911 tomorrow.  Somehow the wife is getting $1000 of it for furniture but that doesnt matter.  I get another gun tomorrow!!!! I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!!!

Well you could split up the money like in the old Beetles song.."one for you nineteen for me...cause I'm the TAX MAN.."
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 6:15:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well you could split up the money like in the old Beetles song.."one for you nineteen for me...cause I'm the TAX MAN.."

Dont think I havnt tried :)
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 6:28:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 7:40:30 AM EDT
[#8]
schapmiester!!!

must be nice!  i gotta pay a little this year (like every year) - oh well (as long as i don't have to sell anything.

$1000 for furniture?!? - is that black or green (that's alot of furniture for an AR!!!)
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 8:13:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The tax return was just deposited into my account ....I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!!!

Glad you are getting a new Firearm.  However you do realize that money you got back was an INTEREST FREE load you gave to the government (i.e. you OVERPAID taxes last year).
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 8:35:58 AM EDT
[#10]
You're getting a firearm, she's getting furniture.  Boy does that sound familiar!  
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 12:25:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
....I will be going to pickup my Mil-Spec Springfield 1911 tomorrow...

Man, I just got my new Springfield m1911A1 "loaded" yesterday, myself! I'm still bustin' moves!

Happy, happy, happy!
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 1:20:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The tax return was just deposited into my account ....I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!!!

Glad you are getting a new Firearm.  However you do realize that money you got back was an INTEREST FREE load you gave to the government (i.e. you OVERPAID taxes last year).

Yeah but I cant save money to save my live So they get the interest free loan and I get a savings account that I spend once a year.
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 4:23:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Got mine deposited a week ago...been burning a hole in my pocket.
Gun show this weekend,that should stop the burning
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 5:04:38 PM EDT
[#14]
357mag,

I couldn't agree with you more.  There must be some kind of woman thing going on here.

When I bought my first AR15, my girlfriend said "Well since you have so much money, you can buy me a new dresser."

Link Posted: 2/8/2002 5:16:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
357mag,

I couldn't agree with you more.  There must be some kind of woman thing going on here.

When I bought my first AR15, my girlfriend said "Well since you have so much money, you can buy me a new dresser."

Women, for the most part, have us figured out.  They strike when the excitement of a new gun is fresh.
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 7:15:03 AM EDT
[#16]
I couldn't agree with you more. There must be some kind of woman thing going on here.  When I bought my first AR15, my girlfriend said "Well since you have so much money, you can buy me a new dresser."

My fiancee does the same thing to me.  "Before you can get another gun, we HAVE to have a new dining room table."  I'm glad to see I'm not the only person having these power strugles w/ the woman.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top