Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2002 10:29:34 AM EDT
Saw for sale at a sporting goods store recently a nib cz-75b 9mm that included one 15 round mag and one 10 round mag. The manufacture date stamped on the slide of the pistol was 1998.  Someone please educate me as to how the hi-cap mag can be sold with the pistol.  Anyone seen any other manufacturers supplying hi-cap mags with pistols?
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 10:41:29 AM EDT
[#1]
The manufacture date of the pistol doesn't matter, but the manufacture date of the magazine does.  As long as the mag is preban, you are okay.  Same reason you can use 30 round mags in a postban ar15
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 10:41:41 AM EDT
[#2]
There was plenty of lead time after we knew about the ban but before it took effect.

Para Ord, until very recently, shipped pistols with hicaps and a coupon for an additional hicap.

I recall reading that USA mags went to 3 shifts when the ban passed, churning out millions of brand new, legal mags to replace the USA mags we already have that don't work.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 10:44:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I recall reading that USA mags went to 3 shifts when the ban passed, churning out millions of brand new, legal mags to replace the USA mags we already have that don't work.

ROTFLMAO!
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 11:29:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

This has to be the post of the day...!
Also LMFAO!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top