Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2002 4:03:01 AM EDT
Colt AR-15 Model 6601.  Fired very little with no wear or scratches , looks brand new.  Black tactical carry case.  Two original 9-round mags , five 20-round mags , and five 30-round mags.  All mags are new , unused and original Colt manufactured.  One sling for rifle and one sling for case , one-piece cleaning rod , quick-break-down pin for front connecting upper to lower , and original instruction manual.  Like New Condition $1,000 or offer........

i already have 3 AR's in different config. but for some reason, this looks too good to pass up.....

whaddya thynk.......??
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 5:06:46 AM EDT
[#1]
WHAT.............??

25 reads & no comments ???????????

come on guys'n, gals some one shurely has somthyng to say...............
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 5:17:53 AM EDT
[#2]
OK you forced me.
$800 gun.
$150 in mags.
$50 in fluff.
Get it.
cpermd
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 5:19:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Buy It !!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 5:26:43 AM EDT
[#4]
how about this one,
Colt AR15 preban NIB with M4 upper
Condition: New In Box
$2000
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 7:58:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 9:23:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Noooooo! Don't buy it!........Let me have his email.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 9:41:05 AM EDT
[#7]
If you act fast, you can buy the first, sell it and end up with the second for 1000 bucks
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 6:14:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Y'll,

just what i was tellin my wife... :D & just maybe if i walked around the parking lot of a gun show i cud catch & Eagar Beaver looking for a pre-ban & end up only having to lay out..., maybe $600..!

but we all know about AR owners..., ya get one, or two or three or more & hell man !! ya just end up not sellin..., just tell'n the wifey that your waiting for the price to go up....!! RIGHT...?

AR_Rifle,
if i decide NOT to buy it.., i'll give ya first dibs......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top