Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2002 6:26:33 PM EDT
I've been offered an ar sporter, preban in 7.62x39. Does anyone have advise on what this is worth in the real world.  thanks, Mike D
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 8:48:28 PM EDT
[#1]
 I have one but have no idea what they are worth. I wanted to mention that THE limiting factor to the 7.62's are the magazines......or lack there of. NOBODY makes a quality mag for the 7.62's. One is stuck with colt factory mags which is fine, but then one can only load 6-8 rounds before they start to jam.
 There are aftermarket hi-caps  mags but most are crap. I bought four and found two that were passable. And those two.......I would not stake my life on them. Ammo is surely cheap, but generally NOT accurate, at least none was overly accurate in mine.
  Before you buy search teh forum here on the 7.62 variant.

Frank
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top