Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2002 2:12:15 PM EDT
   Anyone one in the Charlotte,North Carolina area that shoots on thier own land or know of some private land they would like to take a fellow AR15 shooter on to(ME)!

Punching paper is fine, but I find shooting hard targets much more enjoyable, steel, cans, powder filled eggs, etc.
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 6:55:48 AM EDT
[#1]
GunDude, I'm outside Chlt by about 40 miles. In a little town called Albemarle. I shoot at a local range here. It has overhead cover,about 130yds shooting distance, a toilet, and a drink machine. The owner is working on a 200 yd line, a shotgun range, a pistol only range, and the local sheriff has started working on a small house for urban house clearing. We have 22 benchrest matches every Wed. night and a CMP match once a month. From what I've been told we're the most active CMP club in the state. All for $150 a year. Also I have a small personal range set up over the top of a field for a little more distance(around 175 to 200 yds). I take a few buddys there every once in a while.If you come down to the range we might put together a little trip to my personal range.
Let me know if your inerested.
Thumper
[email protected]
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 7:00:32 AM EDT
[#2]
GunDude, I almost forgot the range owner has no problem with the hard targets. He has 4 or 5 steel plates at the 130 yd line, and says you can shoot what ever you want as long as it's not glass. It also has concrete benches with ajustable seats and a wood stove for those cold days when you have to go shoot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top