Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2002 1:21:07 PM EDT
Ok so my wife bought me the halflife pack and I am stuck...right in the beginning!

I killed all the creepy guys and made it up to the main level..  

Once through the blast doors there is a bridge that is falling apart....with a terrified scientist on it.

I tried to run over the bridge and jump into one of the side tunnels but the dude keeps getting in my way and we both fall as the bridge collapses.

Soooo I shot the scientist...I can jump onto the bridge and hang on if it falls....but thats about it.

What am I supposed to do??
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 2:12:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 2:29:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks I will give that pipe climb a try
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 1:18:06 PM EDT
[#3]
you need to crawl through the upper vent in the computer room....

The bridge is sure death. You CANNOT EVER EVER go that way.
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 1:23:25 PM EDT
[#4]
sOON YOU WILL "NEED" TO PLAY COUNTERSTRIKE!!

Link Posted: 1/31/2002 1:40:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

If you want to finish HalfLife, then do it before you ever play CounterStrike. CS is so addictive, you will never get back to HalfLife.

Link Posted: 1/31/2002 3:50:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 4:11:40 PM EDT
[#7]
ok next question....

Why the heck did I post this in the firearms section???????
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 4:19:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you want to finish HalfLife, then do it before you ever play CounterStrike. CS is so addictive, you will never get back to HalfLife.

CS is bad !!!  It will cause you to waste to much of  your time , it is addictive. I wish I could stop playing it .
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 4:23:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Stormbringer, First time I played the game, it took me two months to beat.  After that I loaded the cheats and can get threw it in hours.  If it gets to the point that you are about to walk away from the game due to stress.  You may want to load the cheats.
It's good to be "GOD"(mode).

http://www.pcgameworld.com/cheats/h/halflife/index.htm

Link Posted: 1/31/2002 5:28:41 PM EDT
[#10]
I've wanted to get my Halflife game working... my 'copy' won't work!  hehehe... I'd want to get the Day of Defeat mod on it, but I think that Medal of Honor: Allied Assault got me spoiled for the WWII FPS games!

Link Posted: 1/31/2002 5:42:45 PM EDT
[#11]
MMMMMWWWWAAAAAHAAAHAAA! congrats, you are now infected with the halflife virus! one of the most infectuous games ever! more fun things to do! so many mods! but first--- FINISH THE GAME!
otherwise these sharks will eat you alive when you go online to game. ya gots to learn the keyboard first.

free (llama) willy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top