Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2002 11:05:53 PM EDT
I need information on the Para LDA series.  The only person I know that had one had alot of problems with his.  He had put a recoil damper in it, could this have caused his problems?

I am also considering a Walther P99.  What can anyone tell me about these.  Can someone who has both compare them for me?

Please don't go into the Sig, Glock, HK arguments, I have each of these and am looking to expand my collection.  A standard 1911 won't work right now because I will be financing it thru the company I work for and it must be DA w/ decock to DAO.

Link Posted: 1/30/2002 3:59:40 AM EDT
[#1]
You wouldn't have to worry about having problems with a Walther P99. Everybody should have at least one.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 4:07:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Got to have a P99.  It's light and very accurate.

Link Posted: 1/30/2002 4:09:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Got to have a P99.  It's light and very accurate.

Do you mean AFTER you remove the anti-aircraft light and laser guidance system?
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 2:47:54 PM EDT
[#4]
My P-12 LDA has worked flawlessly from day one. The only thing I haven't tried is semi-wadcutters and I have no reason to shoot those anyway. I wouldn't add a recoil reducer to mine. Don't know anything about the Walther.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top