Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2002 5:18:12 PM EDT
I just broke the latch on another Lone Star Ordinence "Stowaway" grip.  

I like the idea of the storage grip, but who makes one that latches like it's supposed to, opens without a Leatherman tool and doesn't dump stuff out unexpectedly?

Thanks,
Mario
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:26:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 7:38:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I learned about the DPMS grip plug the hard way while hiking through the woods.  I would advise NOT going that route.

Brad
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:41:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I believe Olympic Arms grip is a stow away with a sliding door, at least they used to be.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:49:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:49:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Troy hit the nail on the head when he said the the DPMS pistol grip plug falls out.  It was a 5-10 dollar piece of junk and has never been used since I realized that it really didn't fit the pistol grip, let alone keep parts or cleaning supplies inside.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top