Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2002 1:35:19 AM EDT
I can't find much of any information on the web about the PA63, so I'm turning to the board.  Can anyone vouch for the reliability of this pistol?  What's the trigger pull weight (something less that 8 pounds would be nice...)?  Any known problems?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 11:22:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I had one, and while I later traded for a Daewoo DP-380(which is a much, MUCH better gun), the PA-63 isn't really a bad gun. I found it to be very reliable. The trigger was OK, I guess, but I just didn't like the grip profile.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 7:07:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Good little guns. Well made.
Run 100% on Russian ball and CorBon.
All parts available.
Mags are good quality and inexpensive.
Nothing seems to break on them.
The guns SOG has (two tone) run 90-99% cond.
I've sold over 100 in the last 2 years primarily to LEO's (!)and their buddies keep buying more.
Trigger pull on one example is 5.5lb SA and I would guess around 15lbs DA (gauge only goes to 8lb's)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top