Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2002 12:16:57 PM EDT
Does anyone have any opinion on the RPK put together by Hesse? Good, bad, nasty??? Thanks
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 3:56:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish I had the link to the two East European dudes making a AK with a bicycle.

Anyway, Hesse couldn't put together a ham and cheese sandwich.  Even if you clearly demonstrated putting the ham and cheese between two pieces of bread, they'd give you a handful of cheese and ham.  

"You mean we were supposed to put bread on that?  Sorry, we'll fix it."

"Um, where;s the ham?"

"Ok, ok, we'll make it right"

"Hey, this isn't cheese, it's a piece of particle board."

"Picky, picky!"
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Was it this board or another where the guy bought a Hesse RPK (new) that had a bent receiver?  He tried to get them to take it back, they told him to shoot it and see if it worked.  He took it to a machinist friend who told him he'd be nuts to fire it.  Hesse didn't care, wouldn't give him his money back.  He ended up trashing it, if I remember right.

GungHo is right- their stuff is crap and they won't stand behind it.  Spend your money on something else.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 8:58:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top