Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2002 10:49:09 PM EDT
Anyone have the Army Training Manuals on CD that can be donated to AR15.com????

I asked Goatboy if these most fundamental chunks of knowledge could be put in the "Information" section of AR15.com for all to access.  He basically told me that he would need them downloaded to him before he could do so.

Anyone willing to make the donation of knowledge?

Many thanks
JDP
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 11:14:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I;m not about to offer restricted CDs to Goatboy - but this link will let Uncle Sam decide eho can see what:

www.usapa.army.mil/OfficialPubSites.html

heck, they even classify the FM23-9 (M16A1 and A2 Rifle Marksmanship) manual as restricted, so good luck finding anything that might interest you. Interestingly, I have yet to see an FM for the M4.

Adam
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 12:13:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Aren't these available to purchase on Ebay and such??

Someone out there has to have these...

Do it for the children (of AR15.com).
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 2:25:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Aren't these available to purchase on Ebay and such??

Someone out there has to have these...

Do it for the children (of AR15.com).

The Maryland AR-15 Shooters Site has them online (communities.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite/ar15manuals.msnw)and available for your viewing pleasure.  The Maryland Citizend Defense League (www.mcdl.org/) was kind enough to dontate server space so that we could store them, and Fight4YourRights set up the HTML to allow downloading.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 2:33:21 PM EDT
[#4]
You can also find some good manuals at www.biggerhammer.net/manuals
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 4:11:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Forest is trying to corner the market on good AR15 websites again.  Thanks!

So much for "one-stop-shopping."
But maybe they could be downloaded here too...
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 1:04:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't let the dream die!!
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Forest is trying to corner the market on good AR15 websites again.  Thanks!

So much for "one-stop-shopping."
But maybe they could be downloaded here too...

JDP,
We used to have a 'Manual Depot' but first MSN changed their rules, then it was shut down by Anglefire.  It took us almost a year to get it up again (thanks to Fight4YourRight - its been his 'baby').  We have tons of AR related manuals (some from old.ar15.com, some from bigger hammer, and a few others we were given (thanks Kuiper!) or scanned in ourselves.  Fight4YR has even added non AR-15 military rifles (and handguns) to the library.

We've been archiving them on CD and if Goatboy want to send me his address I'll mail him a copy of our CD with all them on it (it should make it easier to upload to the site that way).
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 9:31:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks as always Forest!  Great team player!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top