Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Regards,
FRIZ
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 3:36:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 4:03:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a two Remington Model Sevens.  One in 6mm and one in .223.  They have 18" barrels and come with sights installed, although the rear is a leaf sight, I am sure that you could put a peep sight on it.  Both shoot great and untill I purchased my Weatherby .270, the 6mm was my primary hunting rifle.  I have never seen the Rem 700 LTR, but it sounds like a similar rifle.  

Just my .02
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 4:15:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you sure you want a ghost ring and not a peep? A ghost ring is a short range, fast to aquire sight, whereas a peep sight offers much more precision at the longer ranges the .223 is capable of.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top