Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2002 6:51:54 AM EDT
I am finally getting my first Class 3.  I am looking at a RDIAS for my AR.  Can some of the people here who have RDIAS post a pic of it?  Distinguishing marks, serial #'s (You can edit/blur out some numbers for privacy)  I want to verify that what I am looking at is the real thing before I plop down the cash.

Thanks, and I can't wait!!
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 7:13:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope for your sake that the cash is in the amount of about $4,000.00, and you are not buying one out of Shotgun News for $200.00 or whatever the going price is these days.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 7:21:45 AM EDT
[#2]
$2,100

Thats why I wanna make sure.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 7:26:07 AM EDT
[#3]
$2100?  Sounds like a link, not a DIAS.

I don't have any pics, but I've owned a number of registered DIAS's and am familiar with a few different manufacturers.  Who is the alleged manufacturer of the DIAS and how is the seller describing it (steel body, aluminum body, roll pin, solid pin, etc.)?

For your own peace of mind, you should also ask the seller to provide you a copy of his form 4 (or form 3 if a dealer) so you know its papered.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 7:37:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Aluminimum body, roll pin, steel flipper.  

Shaggy, I lost your e-mail.  I need to find some good Class 3 dealers in PA.  The one I know is too far away.  Do you still have the IMI available?  I might be interested in it if this falls through.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 8:00:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Aluminum body & steel flipper? Its a DIAS - sounds like a Broadhead Armory.  I have one - a good sear.

The IMI's still available if you're interested and this deal falls through.  Try and get a copy of the current owners paperwork on this sear though - if it checks out, you've got a screaming deal here.  Although I'd kind of like to sell my Uzi, you'd be absolutely stupid to buy an Uzi over a $2100 DIAS.

My email is above ([email protected]) - let me know where you are and I'll give you some recommendations.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 8:04:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Just ask to see the form 4. That should alleviate any questions. I'd pick it up in a second for $2100, that's a great deal!
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 8:59:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn, is the RDIAS in PA?  I've been looking for one for 7 months at a decent price, and I would have been happy at twice that.

Sure you don't want to sell it yet?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top