BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2002 4:28:59 AM EDT
Just to share my new B&T96 pics

Link Posted: 1/25/2002 4:51:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Ma Pinco que fato !!!!!!!

Pinco my friend, you keep amazing me time and again. That's a very nice rig you got going there. How do you keep doing it ? Are you on somekind of government spending budget ? Not married ?
What about gunlaws en la bella Italia ? Aren't they that strickt as overhere in Belgium ?
If you want to you could tell me something more about gunlegislation etc in Italy off-line.

Grazie,

C-2-6

BTW did I mention I'd definitely like the same goodies as in your pictures.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 5:13:15 AM EDT
[#2]
.......and what do you think about this baby I'm playing with ?

PP out
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 5:18:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Ma Pinco que fato !!!!!!!

Pinco my friend, you keep amazing me time and again. That's a very nice rig you got going there. How do you keep doing it ? Are you on somekind of government spending budget ? Not married ?
What about gunlaws en la bella Italia ? Aren't they that strickt as overhere in Belgium ?
If you want to you could tell me something more about gunlegislation etc in Italy off-line.

Grazie,

C-2-6

BTW did I mention I'd definitely like the same goodies as in your pictures.

C-2-6 ,

thanks a lot for yr kindly words.

No , I'm not in any govn. unit  , almost nowday , and , yep , I'm happily married too......

But I'm in very close touch with the good MP SPECOPS guys here,the one the americans call "the finest" , ......can't say more.

Take care,
ciao
PP out
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 5:38:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
.......and what do you think about this baby I'm playing with ?

Ah, va fangu####

Nice one also.

Those american friends don't happen to have some of their friends overhere in Belgium aswell ?

C-2-6

Link Posted: 1/25/2002 6:03:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Those american friends don't happen to have some of their friends overhere in Belgium aswell ?

........dunno.......

PP out

Link Posted: 1/25/2002 1:25:02 PM EDT
[#6]
PP, what kind of 40mm is on that HK53...

Link Posted: 1/27/2002 10:32:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Hi Tuukka,
that's a Brugger & Thomet 40mm grenade launcher,very accurate.
ciao
PP out
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 12:42:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

But I'm in very close touch with the good MP SPECOPS guys here,the one the americans call "the finest" , ......can't say more.

Pinco, you really triggered my mind on that one. I checked with some off my friends on I-SIG (a bunch of them being SpecOps or former SpecOps) and they don't know any outfit they'd call the finest. It's US MP SpecOps, not Italian, right ? Just to make sure.

Thanks,

C-2-6 out
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 1:17:37 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm just a bit jealous!
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 1:28:01 AM EDT
[#10]
C-2-6,
The americans call "the finest" their police forces , the corps I was speaking about is the italian Carabinieri MP special intervention group "GIS" ,
PP out
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 1:30:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'm just a bit jealous!

PP out
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 1:59:15 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
C-2-6,
The americans call "the finest" their police forces , the corps I was speaking about is the italian Carabinieri MP special intervention group "GIS" ,
PP out

Thanks for the clarification PP. Overhere our SIE/ESI uses the FN P90. The goverment is intending on handing them out to certain military units. Can't wait to see that happen and get in touch with my support unit. Weapons intended users would be: tankdrivers, the BOYS FROM ARTY (have to should a bit louder for them, because of all the 105's), admin & logistics people, some naval units and ofcourse our Special Forces.

C-2-6 out
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 3:16:50 AM EDT
[#13]
all i can say is.....WOW
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 3:51:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Hi Pinco,

How do you like your B&T 96? I've been thinking of getting one for myself too. I've been checking out your gear related posts on AW forums, you have all the nice toys!
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 3:53:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Thanks for the clarification PP

Roger that,
PP out

Link Posted: 1/28/2002 3:58:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Holly Mo!.....Pinco, I am going to Italy to see you!..
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 3:58:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Hi Freezer,

well,the B&T 96 is build up as expect to be,like a Switzerland crono.

I've not shot with mine yet,neither zeroed, but I already shot some friends of mine B&T 96 in the past and , believe to me, at 100 meters they are so accurate as sniper rifles , even shooting standing up , outstanding.

Well , I do not have - A L L  - the nice toys , just some of them.......

Ciao,
PP out
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 3:59:33 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Holly Mo!.....Pinco, I am going to Italy to see you!..

When you want bro , when you want.........

PP out
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 4:03:56 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I've been thinking of getting one for myself too. ....

Hey Freezer,

just one note , I found to be impossible to use doubled mags with the clamp if using a KAC mount as mine .

This just because the mount does not allow the mags to stay at the same height , so when you change the mag the mount hit the mag that stay higher.

This does not allow to you to insert the other mag in the magwell.

Hope my description is clear , just my 0.2 eurocents,

ciao

PP out
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 1:43:50 PM EDT
[#20]
PP, check your mail
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 5:30:09 PM EDT
[#21]

PP, I went to vacation in Italy, twice, and I thought I had enough.  Now I change my mind. My toys are no where near yours.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 5:36:40 PM EDT
[#22]
If you don't mind Pinco, could you give us ignorant Americans an overview of Italian gun laws?  
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 5:47:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Good golly miss molly.....looks like you'll have some fun rockin' and rollin' with that................... color me green with you know what.........
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 5:59:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Jeez, now the Italians have cooler guns than us Americans!  What is this world coming to!  Next thing you know, they'll be telling us that they have the nuke!  HA!  That'll be the day the Polish give up their mounted calvery!
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 10:12:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Hi Everybody,
thanks for your wordsd abt my toys,appreciated.

Redmanfms,
if you want to know what we are N O T allowed to own , here it is the list:

full auto
cans
collapsable/retrac.stocks
flash hiders
flash suppressors
hi-cap mags
grenade launchers
flares
cal. .50
cal. 9x19
hollow point bullets

then we have to :

own a gun permit
register any firearms
register any ammo
register in which range we shot

Is it enough ?

No,here it is the paradise for the shooters , too many leftists in the past years.

PP out
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 10:48:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Pinco,

Thanks for the info. I've been thinking about the B&T's own low aimpoint mount with the same kind of handguard as you have(RAS). Is that telestock of yours from B&T or is it some other manufacturers product? Is it the RAS or the aimpoint mount that's giving you trouble with the double mags? You live in a beatiful country with alot of good food. Next time i visit Italy i'll buy you a beer.Freezer out.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 10:53:36 PM EDT
[#27]
PP, couple ?'s on the B&T stuff
- I have seen two of their cans go bad - one of a Sig551 - and another (a SOPS M4 QD) one exploded (not like Swiss engineering at all).
They seem to make good gear - their Aimpoint mount for the M4 is nice, but...
what has been your experiences
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 11:08:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Hi Freezer,

the stock is original H&k spare part,"F" (french) version , stronger than the previous other MP5 coll.stocks.

It's the Aimpoint mount giving troubles to use the doubled clamped mags,the RAS is OK.

If you'll ever vist Italy , - I - 'll offer a beer to you !

Ciao,
PP out

Link Posted: 1/28/2002 11:11:01 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
PP, couple ?'s on the B&T stuff
- I have seen two of their cans go bad - one of a Sig551 - and another (a SOPS M4 QD) one exploded (not like Swiss engineering at all).
They seem to make good gear - their Aimpoint mount for the M4 is nice, but...
what has been your experiences

Hi Boland,

this is a French Stopson can , not a B&T , and , sincerely , I've not tested it yet so I cannot give to you any feedback.

I'll be right back with my experiences with this can as soon as I'll be able to test it ,unfortunately no earlier than a couple of weeks.

Ciao,
PP out
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:11:16 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Hi Everybody,

Redmanfms,

full auto
cans
flash hiders
flash suppressors
hi-cap mags
grenade launchers
flares
cal. .50
cal. 9x19
hollow point bullets

then we have to :

own a gun permit
register any firearms
register any ammo

Is it enough ?

No,here it is the paradise for the shooters , too many leftists in the past years.

PP out

PP, then how can you have all these cool toys?
Oh, OK. You know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody......That makes sense.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 10:40:34 PM EDT
[#31]

PP out
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 11:28:19 PM EDT
[#32]
PP Thanks - we have a couple more of the B&T M4 SOPS cans, just I am a little nernous - they are apparently making good with their distributor and it was from an ealier run that had poor metal in the tube body.

Anyway - too bad, went with Knight's and the US Sate Dept. ridiculous export requirments.  "I am sorry Sir, I know your troops are fighting side by side in Afghanistan with ours, but we need this form in triplicate - double signed, with retinal scan, polygraph and DNA sample.  Then we will sit on it for a couple of weeks or months till we are good and ready to okay it."

The Swiss were much more friendly - Okay what did you need X # of Y - On the plane by then end of the week.

Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:27:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Boland,
I agree with you,exporting that kind of things from the States is a real nightmare , I already know that for sure.
Too easy to get them from France &/or Switzerland
PP out
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:02:01 AM EDT
[#34]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
Hi Everybody,

Redmanfms,

full auto
cans
flash hiders
flash suppressors
hi-cap mags
grenade launchers
flares
cal. .50
cal. 9x19
hollow point bullets

then we have to :

own a gun permit
register any firearms
register any ammo

Is it enough ?

PP out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PP, then how can you have all these cool toys?
Oh, OK. You know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody......That makes sense.  

We all know what the Guns law in Italy is:  There are only two thing that our friend Pinco can be to own such a toy:

-1  Belong to a super secret Italian Government organization who denied of its existence or knowledge.

-2  The Italian Mafia.

He! He! He!  Whatever Pinco, you are still our friend.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:50:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Hi AR_Rifle,

let's cancel immediatly the second option......

.....and , let's say , I'm not in the first option too......

PP out
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 3:55:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Pinco,

I am so glad that you have a good sence of humour.  I was only joking of course.

Ciao!
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 4:35:33 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Pinco,

I am so glad that you have a good sence of humour.  I was only joking of course.

Ciao!

Ciao !
PP out
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 6:22:42 AM EDT
[#38]

PP, let play a guessing game, OK?  We will guess what you do, and all you say, is Yes or No.

You are President of Italy?  Nah, more like Prez of some big companies that have connections
higher up in govt.
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 7:22:19 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
....more like Prez of some big companies that have connections higher up in govt.....

not eaxctly but........really not too far from the true.......

PP out
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 7:49:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Don't tell me......You are one of Beretta's Senior Sale Representative?
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 10:06:17 AM EDT
[#41]

PP out
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Or.....you might have some sort of collectors permit, like is possible here in Holland.

Ciao from Amsterdam,
RG.nl
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 3:16:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Pinco,

If I send you some cardboard boxes and peanuts, will you pack those things up and send them to me?  I promise to return them.  Eventually.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 3:46:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Hi everybody,
Hey Pinco I like the pics. Pretty cool rifles. I am trying to move to a state (New Hampshire) where we can own automatic weapons. Heavily regulated, but you can still own them.
Here is Massachusetts it is like living in a giant Gulag.
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 3:55:50 PM EDT
[#45]

full auto
cans
flash hiders
flash suppressors
hi-cap mags
grenade launchers
flares
cal. .50
cal. 9x19
hollow point bullets

It sounds like the weapons I've seen you post pictures of violate many of the above restrictions.

PP, what gives?  What makes you special that you can have high cap mags, cans, flash suppressors, etc?

JAW

Link Posted: 2/7/2002 8:22:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Hi,

I'm just back from the Shot Show,where I was able to meet some of you, AR15ers , in person , very glad to be there,amazing exibition !!

Thanks to everybody for your nice words about my babies,

ciao

PP
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top