Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2002 9:38:25 AM EDT
Trade cookin; A High Standard Supermatic Citation (Military) .22 Target Pistol w/
a:  5" Bull Barrel
b. 7.5" Fluted Barrel
c. 2 ea. Mags, 10 round
d. Light & Heavy BBL Weight

Pistol is 98%+ Citation Ser# is ML60387. Don't know series #.  
I have a trade pending, can anyone tell me about this pistol believed to have been made in '70s, in Hartford Conn. I don't have a blue book. Thanks in advance!!

Link Posted: 1/24/2002 10:13:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Here's the basic company info.  www.highstandard.com/history.html  Your pistol sounds like mine.  Mid 70'2, Hartford built, 7 1/4" fluted barrel Citation.

The name of the city the plant was in should be on the side of the frame.  There is another collector website that I'm too lazy to search for.  He'll tell you the dat yours left the factory ... for a small fee.

Hope this helps,
Norm in NJ
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 10:16:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Here's the basic company info.  www.highstandard.com/history.html  Your pistol sounds like mine.  Mid 70'2, Hartford built, 7 1/4" fluted barrel Citation.

The name of the city the plant was in should be on the side of the frame.  There is another collector website that I'm too lazy to search for.  He'll tell you the dat yours left the factory ... for a small fee.

Hope this helps,
Norm in NJ

Thanks Norm, already been there, not much help..
I';m looking for value.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top