Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2002 9:57:06 AM EDT
I am a left handed shooter.  I have seen the Ambi-Catch, which is a drop in replacement for the magazine release that allows for ambidextrous magazine release.  I am interested, but have not talked to anyone who has used it.  The cost is around $89, so I was hoping to get a yea/nay on it from a real person.  Thanks in advance.

Link Posted: 1/23/2002 12:13:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I found it to be an outstanding piece of equipment.  Looks like it was orginally part of the rifle.  Best of all it works, so well I'm surprised its not standard equipment.
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 4:07:39 AM EDT
[#2]
man, i want one too but $90???!!!  OUCH!!!  i'd like to hear more about them too.
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 5:35:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one on my Bushy M4,  It's great!!!
Being a lefty I know how predigest gun makers are. Every gun I get has to have some extra piece added to make things right for us lefty's.
(Like a Ambi-Safty which I istalled as well)
So I guess that's why it's not a standard piece of equipment. BUT it sure should be!!! It works flawlessly.
I finally get to see what it's like for the other 78% (or so) of shooters out there.
I would NOT give mine up for $90 bucks, NO WAY!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top