Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2002 4:40:51 PM EDT
Check out this website. I think the CopStock folder is nice! I wish they made it for an Ithaca!

http://www.knoxx.com/
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 6:18:06 PM EDT
[#1]
no, but i own 2. 870s. personally, i think that knoxx stuff is a bit off the mark. i dont like the look of the stock, and the drum mag may be good for ispc or something, but one of my 870s holds 10 shots and that cost me 25$, opposed to the horrific price on their drum thing.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 6:31:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Check out this website. I think the CopStock folder is nice! I wish they made it for an Ithaca!

www.knoxx.com/

Link Posted: 1/22/2002 6:57:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Those drum mags look pretty cool. I wonder if they are reliable though. If they are I'll definately get one. I've wanted somekind of detachable mag for a shotgun for years.

I wonder if we should buy these up like mad, anticipating them to be banned quickly.

Wasn't there a shotgun called a "street sweeper" that held like 12 rounds in a drum magazine that was banned years ago ?
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 7:12:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, and the better and equally evil version of it was the Striker.  "Banned" as "destructive devices" by our lords and masters in Washington.

Got two 870s and a Mossy 500 here . . .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top