Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2002 8:06:46 PM EDT
Friend wants me to help him buid a M4 type rifle from his preban gun. Who makes a M4 type kit complete with step barrel and removable carry handle?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 3:46:38 AM EDT
[#1]
How about a BushMaster: www.bushmaster.com/shopping/weapons/pcwa2x14m4my.asp

Their very popular here.
Mike

PS - they will sell just the upper.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 10:55:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Try Keisler's Wholesale.  They advertize in SGN each month and have great deals on BM M4 uppers and barrels.  I have orded from them sveral times and are great to deal with.  Where are you located in WA state?  I know some local guys who deal at some of the E. Wash/N. Idaho gun shows who have M4 stuff.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 10:56:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Try Keisler's Wholesale.  They advertize in SGN each month and have great deals on BM M4 uppers and barrels.  I have orded from them sveral times and are great to deal with.  Where are you located in WA state?  I know some local guys who deal at some of the E. Wash/N. Idaho gun shows who have M4 stuff.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 11:04:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Bushmaster upper and barrel is the way to go, you can buy the new double heat shield handguard from Wes at MSTN, he hgas them for 35.00, or you can buy the KAC RAS handguard from JT dist, they are about 300 a piece.  Since you are using flat top, and detachable carrying handle by Bushmaster is a good choice, or you can buy a DPMS rear sight, ARMS #40 pop up rear sight, GG&G MAD, or the KAC 300m pop up sight.  An electronic sight is an great addition, Aimpoint ML-XD is on sale at SWFA for 199 a piece, I got two of them just recently.  you will need a mount for it, again, GG&G, Aimpoint rail grabber, or ARMS #22 are all excellent choice.  Bushmaster will can give you a 14.5 inch barrel with a welded on Vortex or Phantom flash hider to give you a shorter barrel look.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 11:32:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Kiesler's is out of M4 barrels.  I called last week, and they had no clue when more would be in.  So, I just ordered from Bushy instead and had it in my hands within 4 days.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 12:20:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Shameless plug.

I have a Bushmaster carry handle for $80.00 shipped if interested.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 12:41:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Shameless plug.

I have a Bushmaster carry handle for $80.00 shipped if interested.

What kind of condition?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top