Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2002 11:33:14 AM EDT
i just got back from the range with my J&T flat-top build. no FTF with 50 rounds. initial groups with a scope and 62gr FMJSC were 1". then i placed my J&T carrying handle (purchased around 4 years ago) on. dang, shooting 12" high at 100 yds and the front post is all the way up. i called J&T and spoke to Jack. he told me to send my carrying handle and he'd replace it free of charge. now that's customer service!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 12:13:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered a barrel from J&T in early December, despite being lie to 3 times sayinf "it will go out tomorrow", i have yet to see it. Can't wait to get it so I can refuse the shipment.

Now THATS customer service!
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 1:14:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Just received my J&T Distributing kit last Wednesday, Was as described, and it was shipped via FedEx vs the UPS I paid for. Beau Sizmore (sp) was very helpful and even allowed me to make a change to the order at the last minute after the pick list had already been processed.
The Product was and is outstanding, I am really pleased with it and their service.

I Highly Recommend them to anyone, and my Rock River lower is great as well.

Dave
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top