Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2002 8:00:48 AM EDT
I was wondering if anyone knew who is manufactoring the new Tavor that was pictured in an earlier thread.
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 8:03:10 AM EDT
[#1]
And I must have missed the picture and when is the anticipated delivery date ?

(On to Europa)

(Armed, in the last couple of days there was a post about 'cloning'.  If you have the time and interest I would appreciate seeing your input.
Although I am a respondent this is not my topic.)
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 8:20:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Barrett of Nashville TN is thinking hard of setting up shop and producing them in the states. They will use AR mags and no price as of yet. This unit will be on display at the SHOT show in the Barrett booth. These guys build 50 cal rifles, semi and bolt weapons for those of you not familiar with them.
Very high quality!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 10:26:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Barretts making them! Sweet! I love those guys, they make great guns!

5sub, I'm not sure if it was the post you are refeering to but I did post on a clonning topic not to long ago, I'll see if I can find it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 10:39:38 AM EDT
[#4]
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=87594&page=1

here's the thread 5sub...yeah! I finaly noticed the 'board code' link to find out how to activate URLs!
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 11:29:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=87594&page=1

here's the thread 5sub...yeah! I finaly noticed the 'board code' link to find out how to atcivate URLs!

Yep, that's the one and thanks.

(Europa, Mars and then the stars.  But not in our present form if we continue to be bound by the laws of physics as understood today.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top