Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2002 8:00:18 AM EDT
Saw a sweet little Kimber Ultra CDP for possible concealed carry.  Does anyone have advice or experience with this handgun?  Thanks   (already checked the handgun boards...)
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 8:47:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Pro CDP- Fantastic trigger, very accurate , lightwieght , .45 power, it dont get any better.  Gene
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 8:51:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Hands - your hands. How big ?

All I'm saying is hold one.  I wanted one but my big ugly hands just didn't fit.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 11:45:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I have an Ultra CDP and I love it.  Amazingly accurate for such a short barrel.  I carry mine in a Blade-Tech IWB, and can hardly tell that it's there.  I have pretty big hands, and I solved that problem by buying some Wilson Combat mags with the black bumpers on the bottom.  Gives my little finger something to rest on.

SeMPer Fi
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 11:50:06 AM EDT
[#4]
i really like my wifes standard ultra carry, and just couldnt justify the extra $$$ for the cdp.  most of the reliability concerns haw been with the ultra cdp, although i wonder how much of that is due to the fact that it is likely their best seller.  a blued ultra carry goes for about 625$ and as far as i remember the cdp's were in the 900$'s
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 11:53:35 AM EDT
[#5]
also in my experience, if your body will allow the concealment, go for the compact size because its significantly more accurate
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top