BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2002 1:23:26 PM EDT
editted to reflect change in topic from "sources of Eagle/Safariland products"
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 2:35:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 3:20:23 PM EDT
[#2]
www.galls.com       They have some although probly not the best prices but shop around.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 10:24:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Our own Brigade Quartermaster www.actiongear.com sells a few www.eagleindustries.com products. I prefer Eagle to Blackhawk these days. The Blackhawk care in manufacturing has suffered since they moved it to Korea. Good materials, but the assembling is sloppy.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 9:46:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn, I could spend alot of dough at Lightfighter.com!  They got some good gear.  Thanks for the links.

Let me change the topic a bit.

I'm looking for a drop-leg holster for my soon to arrive USP tactical.  So who here has experience with the Eagle Mk5 and 6?

I've been using Safariland 6004 for some other handguns, and although I'm happy with it, I'm looking for something a little more range friendly.  The 6004 is kind of a boat anchor and almost requires it's own range bag due to the size and inflexibility.  

So I'm thinking of nylon this time.  I like the MK6, since it adds a kydex insert inside the nylon.  I'm also interested in the MK5 since they have a model that can be used with, or without a tac light mounted, thus saving one from buying two holsters for different situations.  

Any feedback would be appreciated.

BTW I discovered that Eagle is base in my home city, so I dropped them an email to inquire about stopping in for a visit.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 4:48:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Hi,

I have one Eagle MKV airborne drop holster for my USP & UTL and I can confirm this is a great piece of gear,very good quality stuff.

At the same time I already ordered a 6004 for my 21C and I ordered it from Brad Nelson/Lightfighter , one of the most reliable and serious supplier I've never find on the net.

Brad suggested to me the 6004 for my Glock just because I needed an holster that could "dance" a little bit less the MKV while running/moving fast.

Even if I could not test it yet I have to say I trust Brad's words very much.

Just my 0.2 eurocents

PP out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top