Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2002 5:03:07 PM EDT
Local newspaper has a classified ad for the above rifle @ $650. This rifle has had 500 rds. through it. Included is one 30 rd. magazine, case and sling. Is this a good deal, what is the price for this used weapon assuming an excellent finish?

My AR10 needs a little brother , and I've wanted to build an M4gery.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 5:52:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd say that a pretty fair price for a nice used Bushmaster.  If you can talk him down to $600, that's even better!
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 6:44:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I think the cheapest you'd find a new one for is about $750...I'd start by offering $600.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 7:40:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I had this same model rifle advertised over in the equipment exchange for $650 a few weeks ago...
Bushmaster XM15E2S 20" HBAR target rifle...
Has about 1500 rounds through it...
(They seem to shoot best after 500+)

The ad generated very little interest, so I just decided to keep it instead...
I could never replace it for $650...
It's one of my best shooting AR's...

Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:49:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I had this same model rifle advertised over in the equipment exchange for $650 a few weeks ago...
Bushmaster XM15E2S 20" HBAR target rifle...
Has about 1500 rounds through it...
(They seem to shoot best after 500+)

The ad generated very little interest, so I just decided to keep it instead...
I could never replace it for $650...
It's one of my best shooting AR's...

Hell, if I had seen it, I might have bought it!

But I can't now...just ordered a pre-ban Bushy 16" M4 upper this week
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:55:46 PM EDT
[#5]
You can buy a brandnew 16 inch V-Match here for $780.00.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 10:58:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I paid $700 for my Bush 15-XM2 w 16". I beat the local new price by less than $100. This was before I got  n2 this web site and became more informed. I don't regret the purchase. The gun was and is very clean and I see new ones that are not any cleaner than mine. Gun prices seem to be regional. You guys out west seem to get better prices than I see locally (So. Fl) I see postings that interest me, but have a problem sending money to a name on the web for a product unseen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top