Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2002 6:15:08 AM EDT
I've just placed a deposit on this semi-subgun.  I've read great reviews on it but has anyone here, have one or have used one?
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 8:03:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Is that the Brailizian version 9mm that take after the SIG assault rifle??  If that is the gun, I have shot a FA version at a demo, it is not a bad little gun.  Accurate, and it handles well. the mag release was a bit tight for me, and the folding stock was kind of rude.  overall, it is a very nice SMG.

They have import those for civilian sales??  I didn't even know they are in country as a semi gun.  I guess it comes with 16 inch barrrel and full stock??  
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 9:51:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Check your mail waterblade!!!
I'm from chile and famae is the chilean military producer of weapos and ammo.
I was in the marines in the early '90s.
castor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top