Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2002 1:32:38 PM EDT
This is my first AR15 .22 conversion kit (Ciener model).  I opened the package and there was a bolt and 10 round magazine.  My question is, the picture of the kit shows a small 3rd piece, that looks like some sort of shroud.  You can see the piece in the photo, it's between the bolt and magazine.  Is this kit complete or missing a part?  I have only 48 hours to return the kit so please help me out!

Link Posted: 1/15/2002 2:14:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Never mind, I just tried it out and it works like a dream.  This little kit is the best $150 I have ever spent.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 2:23:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Its a weight/sear trip for use with a DIAS or a registered receiver M16 so it could go full auto.

Kharn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top