Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2002 7:40:44 PM EDT
how do i post a picture and does there have to be a www. as the link?...all my pics are like this c:\documents ect

and if so how do i get it so it there is a www when i click on properties.

sorry to be a pain
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 7:52:34 PM EDT
[#1]
you need to have your pictures accessable on the web.. You need a web site or one of the free picture hosting sites to do this. It may be possible to link your harddrive to the 'net but I DO NOT RECOMEND IT!!!!  (too vulnerable to hackers!)
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 10:38:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 10:40:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 10:46:55 PM EDT
[#4]
www.photoasa.com/
www.webshots.com/homepage.html

Use a photo server such as the above, then upload to the server. When the photo's are on the server right click on the photo this will give you the address to the photo then add to the front img     /img enclosing with [] brackets like these ( I tried to post them with brackets but it thought it was a pitcure) to the end . This will then link to your photo in the post, hope this helps. When you hit the reply button read the board code this will tell how to do many options.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 11:54:07 PM EDT
[#5]
thank you...i will try it now
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top