Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2002 8:12:39 AM EDT
I have a postban Bushmaster XM15E2S Shorty with A2 fixed handle. It has a Ergo grip, KKF K-grip adapter rail, KAC vertical foregrip, the original grip, extra handguards, two 10-rd. Bushmaster mags, factory plastic box. It has fired about 400-500rds. I also have 23 30-rd. USGI preban mags. I must sell this and I want to know how much I should ask for it. I have a few people interested in the rifle with a couple of mags. I want to know what is a good fair price. The other mags I will probably sell later. Thanks for any help you can give me.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 8:23:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't like to place values on other people's items in fear of offending them.

However, I will be glad to tell you what they are selling for in this area at the shows

With an A2 upper, post ban, A2 stock. $600-675.00 on the high side...

Link Posted: 1/14/2002 9:33:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Your probably better off brining the gun back to it's regular configuration and selling the add on do dads seperately (including the USGI mags)
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 9:49:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, I didn't see the list of mags and accessories that you listed. The price I gave was for the gun only.

Vinnie is right. You will be much better off selling the add ons separately.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 5:12:06 PM EDT
[#4]
M4A3 is on the money. (no pun intended)

A 98-99% XM15E2S Shorty with A2 fixed handle sells for $650.00 avg.  I've even seen some on this board that were in pristine condition stall and not sell at 675.

If you ask 650 OBO and take 625 plus shipping you'll be in OK shape.

I also agree that you should retun the BM to it's original confiuration and sell it with 2 mags.  Then sell all the other accy's seperately.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top