Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2002 11:44:04 AM EDT
I'm going to pick up a couple lowers for projects that I have planned.  How are the Rock River lowers?  How do they compare to bushmaster?  Are they different in any way?
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 1:15:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I LOVE my RRA recievers and the price can not be beat. On my last build I did have to file a little on the Bushy top but I am not sure which one was off but it locks up tight as a drum either way.

Ropes
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 1:32:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 1:35:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Found this in another post www.cruffler.com/review-August-01.html
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 2:16:12 PM EDT
[#4]
The forged Olympic lowers are nice too.
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 3:37:27 PM EDT
[#5]
save your self a few bucks and go with the RRA lowers. i just built one with their 2 stage trigger and lower parts kit, everything went together just fine.
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 8:10:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Definitely go with the RRA lower. I have one and it is a beauty. You won't regret it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top