Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2002 11:19:16 AM EDT
Well it looks like Special Weapons is going to start marketing the conversion kit to make the SL8 into a pistol grip.

They already have the AR15 mag kit conversion so you can use high caps.

Here is the link to the thread with MORE pictures!!!

hk54.gunserver.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=663

Now I regret selling my SL8.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 11:28:45 AM EDT
[#1]
You forgot to note that you can forget about the folding stock...
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 12:03:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Opps..

Yes folding stocks are just for the LEO. But he is also making fixed stocks for us civilians.

Still with the mag conversion it gives it new posibilities. Here are a few pics of Keith's SL8

Edited txt.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 12:11:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I have just send Todd the MO for the stock. i will pick up the mag kit from Top notch and ship the gun to Keith for the blackening.  I also want to a.) get the G36 barrel kit or b.)cut my barrel to 16" and have Arizona response install his fake G3 flash hider on it. I did not hear too many good stories about Todd's G3 barrel so cutting my barrel is more likely. I figure if the 94 bill sunsets, I will buy the spring kit from Todd and take off my muzzle device so I can thread a real flash hider on it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 12:33:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Betcha a dollar it won't be an hour before the Toad bashers weigh in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top