Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2002 5:40:46 PM EDT
Do these even exist? I don't think so, but figured I'd ask.

Second question, what brand of semiauto(non-1911).45 pistols have hi-caps available? USP .45 full size? Which Glocks? Any Sigs?

How about in .40? Does the P-99 in .40 have hi-caps available? I know the 9mm do.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 5:46:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes they do Exist!!! they are 12 rounders. Now the bad news. Thay are highly illegal. Either stolen Govt. Property or smuggled in.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 6:04:31 PM EDT
[#2]
NO Hicaps exist for the USP-C 45. IT only holds 8 rounds in the Mag!!

If you mean USP-F 45. then yes there are some questionable hicaps around.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 6:25:45 PM EDT
[#3]
There are no hicaps for the USPc.  There are some out for the USP45f but they are stolen Govt property.  I wouldnt risk it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 6:32:38 PM EDT
[#4]
The Glock 21 is a full size high capacity auto in .45 ACP.  I think the high caps hold thirteen, used to have one but traded it for the Glock 22 .40 to shoot in IDPA.  The high caps also sell for anywhere from 75 to 100 bones a piece.

ROCK ON!
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 9:57:34 PM EDT
[#5]
There are no hicaps for the USPc. There are sorta legal hicaps for the USPf. If you look around you can find the preban hicaps for the SOCOM. The SOCOM magazines will fit in the USPf.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 10:12:21 PM EDT
[#6]
The Glock 21 Hi Cap does hold 13 rounds, but are getting expensive.  Probably $120 for a third generation mag.  You can also get a +2 mag extender, giving you 15 rounds total, from places like www.glockmeister.com

Link Posted: 1/9/2002 12:23:22 AM EDT
[#7]
There are high-caps for the USPC in 40 caliber.  They hold 12 rounds.  However, they are LEO and military only since the gun wasn't introduced until after the 94' ban.

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
NRA Life Member - www.nra.org
GOA Life Member - www.gunowners.org
SAF Supporter - www.saf.org
SAS Supporter - www.sas-aim.org

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top