Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2002 4:59:31 PM EDT
Well guys I finally got one! Can't wait to take it out to the range. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the gun if you've shot or owned one. Also, I can't seem to find a good source for mags, any ideas?
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 5:05:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I just purchased one as well and got a great deal on. I have also found a shop that has what the guy working there described as "a bag full of them." They aren't marked sig and I haven't tried the one I bought to see if it feeds, but the back of the mag is joined with dovetails like the sig mags. Have you found a holster for yours yet? I am looking for an IWB but haven't had any luck in stores. Enjoy.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 5:16:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Sweet!! I havn't picked up a holster yet. I'm also looking for a IWB. probobly a galco or Milt Sparks vera max, or summer special.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 7:21:42 PM EDT
[#3]
CDNN had the SIG P225's for sale, I'm assuming they would also have mags.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 7:53:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I've had a 225 for some time now. I love it. It just seems to fit my hand well and it hides well too. I am sold on Sig now. I love my 226 (40) and my 225. Accurate, no jams, love it. I wish the 228 was not so hard to get your hands on. I also feel I need a 220. And a 229, and.... You get the idea.

I did look at an all stainless 220 tonight. I like the 220's because they have that same feel like the 225. But the all stainless 220 is a chunk, but the balance is nice!

Have fun!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top