Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2002 2:49:34 PM EDT
Has anybody sold anything there, and if so what was your experience? I'm thinking of trying to sell my Weatherby Accumark there. Depends on what you guys think. I just don't want to take it in the

Thanks,
Hack
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 2:52:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Never sold there, but I did buy my AK there, it was a smooth transaction.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 3:02:27 PM EDT
[#2]
It looks like everybody there has pics of their stuff, I have no idea how to do that.

Hack
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 3:10:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Hack GunBroker is probly your best bet.I use the site every so often and have had no problems.The only site ive had problems with was AuctionArms.Their greed has run off most the top sellers.GB by far has the largest amount of users.

AP
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 3:21:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I usually use gunbroker to find out what I can get a piece for at a local dealer.
My rule of thumb:
Gunbroker price - $60 = local dealer price.

:)
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 4:48:49 PM EDT
[#5]
sold numerous guns there. good place to sell. set your reserve where you want it and you won't get screwed.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 5:09:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I use it quite a bit.
Much of the stuff is way high there.
cpermd
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 5:33:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I've sold a bunh of weapons there.  Never any problem.  As stated above, just set your starting bid at the VERY LOWEST you are willing to accept and make sure you think about the shipping costs and you'll be set.

Libertas an Mortis!
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 6:05:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks guys, I'm going to give it a try

Hack    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top